Our Business Perspectives masterclass will take place in London on 21 September, led by Professor Thomas Lawton, Professor of Strategy and International Management at The Open University Business School (OUBS). Professor Lawton is a published author on international business and strategic management and has spent twenty years advising leaders, managers and entrepreneurs on business development and market growth.
Guest speakers include:
- Antoine Boatwright, CTO, Hillgate Travel
- Patrick Callinan, Global Head of Data and Analytics at Added Value (a Kantar/WPP Plc company)
- Hilary Collins, Lecturer in Management, OUBS
A symbiotic relationship exists at the heart of successful strategy between what the customer wants and what the company can deliver. In this masterclass we’ll explore:
- What are the critical components to design and deliver an innovative, effective business model?
- How do you render a growth-oriented business model robust enough to deal with today’s unpredictable world?
- How can you factor in global disruptions driven by digitalisation, big data and geopolitical risk?
We’ll also look at the latest thinking and frameworks to better enable growth oriented business strategies that are adaptable and responsive to technological change.
Places are limited. For more information and to register, visit our website.